Hydroscopio SA distributes produces and supports the clientele upon their needs and requirements.
The major areas of activity of the company are:
A) The design, construction, research, development, installation, maintenance, production and marketing of:
- Instruments, systems, peripheral equipment, supplies and materials for monitoring physical and chemical parameters of liquids and gases
- Instruments, systems, peripheral equipment, supplies and materials for processing liquids, solids and gases
- Instruments, systems and software for the collection, transmission, processing, evaluation and use of physicochemical parameters measurements regarding liquids, solids and gases
- Electrical and plumbing pipes and equipment, systems and materials for passive solar (green) building shelters and buildings and
- Water management systems and environmental protection.
B) The sale, leasing and management of the above products and their subproducts.
Distributed products manufactured by major global companies in the sector of monitoring physiochemical parameters are:
- Portable and laboratory instruments for water quality analysis
- Single and multi-parameter instruments for water quality analysis
- Buoys for environmental and water monitoring purposes
- Gas detectors
- Data loggers
- PLC systems
- Meteorological systems
- Maintenance of the implemented systems
- Repairs and calibrations of the above mentioned instruments and systems
- Complete technical and feasibility studies and project proposals
- The KATERINA in-situ gamma-ray spectrometer series.
- Integrated environmental protection and monitoring system buoys.
- Integrated high-end meteorological stations.
- Software for environmental applications.