Generate high-resolution maps of water quality while collecting bathymetry
Collect high-resolution data without getting your feet wet. The EcoMapper is a unique AUV (autonomous underwater vehicle) designed specifically for mapping water quality, water currents and bathymetry.
Monitoring the natural environment can be challenging. We have designed a monitoring platform that will generate the highest-resolution data at a low cost and low risk to your personnel.
- Baseline Monitoring
- Source Water Mapping
- Event Response
- Bottom Mapping
- Point Source and Non-point Source Mapping
- Oceanographic Research
This water quality AUV has a YSI 6600 V2 bulkhead built in for collection of up to 10 water quality parameters in large water bodies.
Other features include side-scan sonar imaging and a Doppler velocity log for accurate navigation below surface.
- Flexible options for water quality, bottom mapping, and water current profiling
- Also option for side-scan sonar
- Deployable by one person
- Easy and fast mission planning
- 8-12 hour run times at speeds of 2-4 knots
- Continuous data stream as vehicle moves through water column